Thank you for your interest in Scholastic Testing Service, Inc.’s testing products. For questions regarding this process, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
This agreement does not grant permissions for the reproduction of STS copyrighted materials.
All prospective users must:
- hold a Ph.D., be a Ph.D candidate or graduate student.
- request a letter from their supervisor stating that the use of our testing instrument will be supervised and that it will be held securely at all times. Letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- complete the following online form. After your initial submission is sent for review, STS will let you know if additional information is required.
- be aware that requests may require 3-4 weeks for approval.
- provide STS with a copy of their completed research.